Join me for the June edition of Urban Foraging 101 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in Portland on Sunday, June 19. Click here for the details.
If you live elsewhere around North America, here are some great resources for you:
* Photo database of wild food in the New York City area
* Free field guide to wild edibles of Philadelpia
* A list of foragers who teach classes around the country
* A list of informal foraging clubs on Meetup.com that includes Chicago, Texas, Florida and D.C. (among others!)
* This comprehensive list of wilderness survival schools in North America organized by state is a great spot to look for classes on wild edibles