My Kickass Antiviral Tea is dried wild leaves of:
* Lemon balm, Melissa officinalis
* Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis
* Mullein, Verbascum thapsus
* Yarrow (tea leaves or tincture), Achillea millefolium <– for colds
* Pine (needles for tea), Pinus spp. <– for colds
* Wild cherry (bark tincture), Prunus virginiana <– for sore throat
* Lemon juice (fresh squeezed from an organic fruit)
* Honey, ideally local and organic
I generally drink some version of the above tea 3 to 4 times a day and include 2 droppersful of the tincture per cup.
If you have a favorite herbal remedy for cold and flu, post it below — I'm interested!
Please share this post.