* Seattle’s NPR radio station, KUOW, aired an interview with me about my book, Dandelion Hunter, on Wednesday. Listen to it online here.
* Portland’s NPR radio station, OPB, will air an interview I did with Julie Sabatier of “Destination DIY” later this summer as part of an hourlong episode called “Old School DIY,” and it’s available as a podcast online here if you want an early listen.
* ForeWord magazine, which has book reviews featuring “independent voices” in the alternative/indie market, had glowing things to say about Dandelion Hunter. Read it here.
* The Princeton Packet, a biweekly newspaper in New Jersey, recently published a nice feature profile about my work. Read it here.
* Anna of the awesome herbal blog Feral Botanicals just published a Q&A with me about Dandelion Hunter. She asked me why I wrote it and what message I wanted to get across. Read her excellent interview here.
* I have been invited to read on stage at Portland’s literary festival, Wordstock, this October.
* Trivia: I have gotten many compliments on the cover design. I love it, too! The credit goes to a designer who is employed by my publisher, Globe Pequot Press, though I did ask them to do something stencil-street-art, psuedo-Banksy, and with a silhouette of a dandelion blowing up the cover. I’m psyched that they listened to me on that because I think it looks fabulous!
* You can catch me reading from my book live online this Tuesday, July 23, at 3 pm Pacific or 6 pm Eastern during the three-hour Urban Foraging webinar I’ll be doing for Nightlight Astrology and Sky House Yoga. I’ll also be highlighting my favorite wild urban plants. To tune in, they request that you e-mail NightlightAstrology@gmail.com to register and make a small sliding scale donation of $15 to $25 via their website.